180 DEGREE REAR VIEW CAMERA
Skully P-1 has a patented integrated rear view camera system with a 180 degree viewing angle. Similar to the way our maps are displayed in front of the rider, the rear view camera feeds video to the HUD to provide you with complete situational awareness. The Skully P-1 watches your back (and sides) so you can enjoy the ride.
Life is too short to retread the same steps. With Skully Nav the world is your track. No need to plan your route or to pull over for directions. Just ride. When you are ready, Skully will show you the way back with HUD GPS maps.
Introducing Bluetooth pairing and voice control for Skully helmets. Pair your phone to the helmet, and unlock the connectivity potential of your mobile device while riding. The Skully P-1 allows you to control the interface with your voice. You can control your music, send texts, make calls, and change your destination all hands-free. Never before has riding been so connected.
- Lightweight, aerodynamic, tricomposite shell
- 3D laser-cut foam for a perfect fit
- Fully adjustable flow-through ventilation
- Anti-fog, anti-scratch, anti-glare face shield
- Quick release chin strap and visor
- Synapse(TM) Heads Up Display system
- Visual GPS navigation
- 180 degree wide angle rearview camera
- Bluetooth connectivity with voice control